Guidelines for Effective Meetings
- Have written agenda for every meeting.
- Begin and end on time.
- Select monitor to keep meeting focused and on task.
- Record, post, and file minutes for every meeting.
- Solicit viewpoint of all committee members.
- Make decisions on consensus or near-consensus basis.
- Recap action plans.
Standing Committees and Councils
- Elected Faculty Advisory Council
- Elected Faculty PMT Committee
- Curriculum Committee (undergraduate and graduate)
- Computing and IT Committee
- External Relations and Communications Committee
- Research Group
- Planning Committee
- Scholarship and Financial Aid Committee (undergraduate and graduate)
- School Lands and Educational Outreach Committee