Meeting Rooms: Anderson 22 GuidelinesView room limits, priorities and contacts.
Use of Anderson 22 is restricted to School of Environmental and Forest Sciences academic and administrative activities as follows: Anderson 22 is used for faculty meetings, staff meetings, student presentations, graduate examinations, research meetings, professional or public outreach school events, alumni meetings, social events, advisory/visiting committee meetings and SEFS classes. The room can only be used for regularly scheduled SEFS classes until 12:20 p.m. daily.
The School reserves the right to deny a reservation based on space needs, use guidelines or violation of use rules below.
Anderson 22 is located on the ground floor of Anderson. Seating capacity with classroom style is 48 persons. The room is equipped with a chalk blackboard, ceiling-mounted AV screen, and fluorescent and ambient lighting. Opaque window shades have been installed for optimum lighting during AV presentations. A high-lumen overhead projector is also available upon request. Coffee and tea service (paid by user) is available through the Director's Office in Anderson 107. The room contains a refrigerator with freezer. When food and beverages are provided for an event, clean-up rules must be followed. Alcoholic beverages are allowed only with an authorized and posted UW Banquet Permit. The phone number for Anderson 22 is 206-616-6671.
Person reserving Anderson 22 is responsible for:
- Observing reserved times.
- Restoring furniture and AV to the original classroom configuration.
- Clearing all food, beverages, and meeting materials from room immediately after event; all food and materials not cleared away will be discarded.
- Securing UW Banquet Permit for service of alcoholic beverages.
- Closing and locking all windows after event.
- Promptly reporting problems with AV, lights, etc. to email@example.com