Financial Services and Information:
SEFS Payroll Information:
(but be sure to check first for room availability).
Student and Academic Services:
Faculty And Staff Policies And Procedures
On This PagePeople
- Accident Report Procedures
- Alcohol and Drug Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Checklist for Incoming Employees
- Checklist for Outgoing Employees
- Course Instructor Resources
- Emergency Response Guide
- Faculty Bylaws
- First Aid/CPR Certification Requirement and Procedure
- Health and Safety Plan
- Response to Requests for Public Records
- Standards and Practices for the School
- Suspension of Operations Procedures
- UW Online Timesheet Instructions
Please email email@example.com with your financial requests, including
- For travel requests and reimbursements, please scan your documents and attach them to the email (be sure you put the originals in the Financial Services mailbox).
- For purchase requests, if you know where your goods should be purchased, please provide a link. Otherwise, full details and specifications will speed up processing.
- For purchase reimbursements, scan and attach your receipts (yes, we will still need to have the originals in the Financial services mailbox, at your convenience).
- For general inquiries and assistance, provide whatever information you think is relevant.
- We need to know the business purpose of every trip, purchase, reimbursement, etc.
- Please provide the budget number to be charged and if you don't have written budget authority, we need the PI approval on a form or an e-mail approval.
- Faculty Non-grant and Contract Effort
- ProCard Policies and Procedures
- Professional Staff Salary Increase
- Research Proposal Policy
- Uniform Administrative Requirements
- Travel Policies and Procedures
- Building Key Policy Form
- Building Key Request Form
- Cold Room and Freezer Protocol
- Laptop and LCD Projector Use Policy
- Multi-function Xeroxes (Anderson, Bloedel, Winkenwerder)
- Off-campus Web Portal Access
- Space Assignment / Use Policy for Anderson, Bloedel, Winkenwerder
- Surplus Instructions for Unneeded Items
- UW Asbestos Training (required for all faculty and staff)
- UW Visitor / Vendor Parking
Archived Statements and Presentations of Dean Emeritus Bruce Bare (2001-2009)